Magboardbenelux.com respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide us will be treated confidentially. We use your data to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this data with your permission. Magboardbenelux.com will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order.
Magboardbenelux.com uses the data collected to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- In order to make shopping at Magboardbenelux.com as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data and the data relating to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- If you place an order with Magboardbenelux.com, we will store your data on a Secure Server, if desired. You can enter a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information, so that you do not have to fill them in with each new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you want to add your name or other personal data. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
Your data will be protected and treated confidentially at all times. We also use a secure payment environment by means of an SSL certificate. Your data is encrypted and therefore well secured.
Magboardbenelux.com does not sell your data
Magboardbenelux.com will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Use of Google Analytics and cookies
Google Analytics protects the confidentiality of Google Analytics data in a variety of ways:
- According to the terms of service of Google Analytics, which all customers of Google Analytics must comply with, it is prohibited to send personally identifiable information (PII) to Google Analytics.
- Persoonlijk identificeerbare informatie omvat alle gegevens die door Google kunnen worden gebruikt om een persoon redelijkerwijs te identificeren, met inbegrip van (maar niet beperkt tot) namen, e-mailadressen of factureringsgegevens. Google Analytics-gegevens mogen niet worden gedeeld zonder toestemming van de klant, behalve onder bepaalde nauw omschreven omstandigheden, zoals wanneer dit wettelijk noodzakelijk is.
- Personally identifiable information includes all information that Google may use to reasonably identify an individual, including, but not limited to, names, email addresses or billing information. Google Analytics data may not be shared without the consent of the customer, except in certain limited circumstances, such as when legally necessary.
- Google Analytics mainly uses direct (first-party) cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics users’ websites. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Direct cookies are not shared with multiple domains.
How long we store personal information
Magboard Benelux will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Magboard Benelux and you have the right to data transferability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation you have mentioned.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or for the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In order to be sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, take your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN) in black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Magboard Benelux would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Personal data that we process Magboard Benelux processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– Surname and first name
– Date of birth
– Place of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behaviour on different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of customer contact details using an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without that consent, please contact us via email@example.com, then we will remove this information.
How we protect personal data
Magboard Benelux takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org